Saturday, December 29, 2012

Cruisin' thru the Cozies Reading Challenge 2013

This will be my second year participating in the Cruisin' thru the Cozies Reading Challenge, hosted by Socrates Book Reviews


A Summary of the Guidelines
(There are others, go here to check them out.)

1) Cozy mysteries qualify. Check out Cozy-Mystery.com for definition and suggestions.
2) The qualification period is January 1, 2013 to December 31, 2013. 
3) Books can be in paper, audio or e-book format.
 
There are three levels. I am joining at the middle level: Investigator Level - Read 7-12 books
I was going to downgrade to the lower level of reading 6 cozy mysteries, because I am going to broaden my horizons and read more outside of the mystery genre in 2013. But I decided to get brave and stay the course.

Some possibilities:
The Flavia de Luce series by Alan Bradley
The Henry Gamadge Mystery series by Elizabeth Daly
Mysteries by Agatha Christie
Mysteries by Aaron Elkins
Aunt Dimity's Death by Nancy Atherton
Murder with Peacocks by Donna Andrews
Cozies I read, with links to reviews:

Publish or Perish by Margot Kinberg
Murder at the Vicarage by Agatha Christie
Crooked House by Agatha Christie
Deadly Appearances by Gail Bowen
The Body in the Library by Agatha Christie
A Red Herring Without Mustard by Alan Bradley

No comments: