As described at the Workaday Reads blog, the goal is "Encouraging readers to expand past just physical books to embrace ebooks in all forms, whether on Kindle, Kobo, computer, or any other reader."
- This challenge will run from Jan 1, 2013 – Dec 31, 2013.
- Anyone can join, you don’t need to be a blogger. If you don’t have a blog, feel free to sign-up in the comments. You can post reviews to any book site (i.e. Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords, Goodreads, etc).
- Any genre or length of book counts, as long as it is in ebook format.
- You can plan your books in advance or as you read them.
- When you sign up in the linky, put the direct link to your post about joining the E-Book Reading Challenge.
- You can move up levels, but no moving down.
- Sign-ups will be open until Dec 15, 2013, so feel free to join at any time throughout the year.
There are levels, and they range from 5 books to 150 books (Wow!). Check in here to sign up if you want to join in.
I am going to sign up at the Floppy disk level = 5 e-books. I am already overextended on challenges and I don't want to push myself too hard.
These are the e-books I have read this year:
Old Man's War by John Scalzi
The Loyal Servant by Eva Hudson